- This event has passed.
Are You Unconsciously Sabotaging Your Interview Success?
May 21 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
If You're Landing Interviews but Not Jobs, You Need to Look at Your Motivation and Performance During Interviews
Questions to ask yourself are:
- Do you need a break after a long haul with your previous job, so tripping up in the interview makes sense
- Are you actually enjoying the flexibility and freedom that not working provides?
- Do you have PTSD from a bully boss or hostile work environment, so you're afraid to re-enter the workforce and risk uncovering another unsavory situation?
- Do you lack confidence about specific skills required by the job, so you downplay your abilities to raise red flags?
- Are you unsure of what you really want to do in your next job,
so you'd rather keep your options open?