Take this test to see if you’re ready to leave your current job behind and find a better fit. Check-out your level of burn-out and readiness to jump into your new career!
- I dread getting up for work on most mornings.
- I am bored with most of the tasks I am required to do.
- Sunday nights are filled with anxiety and dread.
- I feel more tired all the time, even though I'm getting enough sleep.
- I am loosing my temper more easily than ever before.
- I find myself daydreaming quite often.
- I procrastinate until the last minute for required duties.
- I do not respect the leaders or culture of my employer.
- I participate less in outside activities with my co-workers.
- I make mistakes in my job more often than I used to.
- I am not using my talents on most days.
- I do not feel valued for my contributions at work.
- Even if there was a way to move up in the organization, I'm not interested.
- I am not passionate about my work.
- My only good day at work is payday.
If your total is:
6-9 points-You're slightly burnt out but possibly its the organization, rather than job duties that's not working for you.
10-12 points-You're ready to give yourself the pink slip. If you don't start making plans to transition out, you might be asked to resign.
13-15 points-Hire a career consultant now! If you don't actively engage in a career search, you're going to meltdown at work and leave on bad terms.